Tonight’s EuroMillions National Lottery Draw (October 26, 2021) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes.
Check the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and racked up enough bags to start that jet-set lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also gives you automatic entry to the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees that at least one player will pocket Â£ 1million in each draw.
You can tell if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
The winning numbers for tonight’s EuroMillions National Lottery are: 12, 44, 42, 15, 20 and the Lucky Stars are: 02, 01.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: XPDR16774.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 01, 02, 07, 27, 37 and the Thunderball is 06.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS IN THE WORLD
- Â£ 1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the biggest lottery jackpot in history
- Â£ 1.267 billion (Mega Million), a winner from South Carolina took the time to come forward to claim his prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline
- Â£ 633.76million (Powerball draw) from Wisconsin winner
- Â£ 625.76million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- Â£ 575.53million (Powerball) A pair of lucky winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004 by three organizations: the FranÃ§aise des Jeux in France, the LoterÃas y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the United Kingdom.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4, 2020 with a massive EuroMillions jackpot of Â£ 175million, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another former UK winner whose entire life was changed with his jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked away with Â£ 170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs, Scotland, raised Â£ 161,653,000 on 12 July 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, of Haverhill, Suffolk, won Â£ 148,656,000 after playing the August 10, 2012 draw, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she won Â£ 1million. pounds sterling in 2013.
The odds of winning a EuroMillions Prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s Â£ 34million jackpot get you to put your mind back and trade the daily commute to sip champagne on a super yacht or lie on a private beach in the Bahamas?