Tonight’s EuroMillions National Lottery Draw (October 15, 2021) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes.
Check the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and have enough bags to start that jet-set lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Read our EuroMillions Live Blog for the latest updates …
All EuroMillions The ticket also grants you automatic entry to the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees that at least one player will pocket Â£ 1million in each draw.
You can tell if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions the winning numbers are 49, 21, 26, 34, 31 and the Lucky stars are: 05, 02.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: MLCF88786.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are 05, 09, 28, 33, 36 and the Thunder clap is 03.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS IN THE WORLD
- Â£ 1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the biggest lottery jackpot in history
- Â£ 1.267 billion (Mega Million), a winner from South Carolina took the time to come forward to claim his prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline
- Â£ 633.76million (Powerball draw) from Wisconsin winner
- Â£ 625.76million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- Â£ 575.53million (Powerball) A pair of lucky winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004 by three organizations: the FranÃ§aise des Jeux in France, the LoterÃas y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the United Kingdom.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4, 2020 with a massive EuroMillions jackpot of Â£ 175million, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous British winner whose whole life was changed with their jackpot was a player who wished to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked away with Â£ 170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs, Scotland, raised Â£ 161,653,000 on 12 July 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, of Haverhill, Suffolk, raised Â£ 148,656,000 after playing the August 10, 2012 draw, while Jeanne Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she won Â£ 1million in 2013.
The chances of winning a EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s Â£ 174million jackpot get you to put your mind back and trade the daily commute to sip champagne on a super yacht or lie on a private beach in the Bahamas?