TOnight’s (May 3, 2022) National Lottery EuroMillions draw has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes on the line.
Check the results to see if you’ve just made a fortune and have enough to start that jet-setting lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also grants you automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees that at least one player will pocket £1 million in each draw.
You can tell if you’re a winner by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are 08, 20, 26, 47, 48 and the Lucky Stars are 03 and 08
The winner of the UK Millionaire Maker Selection is: THJQ94501
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are 01, 18, 20, 25, 26 and Thunderball is 03
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS WORLDWIDE
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the United States, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the biggest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took his time claiming his prize in March 2019 shortly before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53m (Powerball) A pair of lucky winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7, 2004 by three organisations: Française des Jeux in France, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and Camelot in the United Kingdom.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another former UK winner whose whole life was changed with his jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked away with £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, pocketed £161,653,000 on July 12, 2011.
Most read in The Scottish Sun
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, scooped up £148,656,000 after playing the August 10, 2012 draw, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped £1million in 2013.
The odds of winning a EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s £145m jackpot see you handing in your notice and swapping the daily commute for champagne on a super yacht or lying on a private beach in the Bahamas?
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for the Sun press office?