THE National Lottery EuroMillions draw tonight (August 26, 2022) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes on the line.
Check the results to see if you’ve just made a fortune and have enough to start that jet-setting lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also grants you automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees that at least one player will pocket £1 million in each draw.
You can tell if you’re a winner by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are 22, 23, 25, 38, 44 and the lucky stars are: 11, 12.
The winner of the UK Millionaire Maker Selection is: HXGQ67225.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 06, 10, 14, 20, 22 and the thunder ball is 04.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS WORLDWIDE
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the United States, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the biggest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took his time claiming his prize in March 2019 shortly before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53m (Powerball) A pair of lucky winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7, 2004 by three organisations: La Française des Jeux in France, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and Camelot in the United Kingdom.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another former UK winner whose whole life was changed with his jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked away with £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, pocketed £161,653,000 on July 12, 2011.
Most read in The Irish Sun
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, scooped up £148,656,000 after playing the August 10, 2012 draw, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped £1million in 2013.
The odds of winning a EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s £84m jackpot see you handing in your notice and swapping the daily commute for champagne on a super yacht or lying on a private beach in the Bahamas?