Here are the ten previous UK EuroMillions draw winners to date
1. A UK ticket holder won the EuroMillions jackpot of £ 170million in October, making him the UK’s biggest winner. They have chosen to remain anonymous.
2. In July 2011, Colin and Chris Weir became Europe’s biggest lottery winners, winning over £ 161 million.
The couple, who have been married for 30 years, said they were “not afraid” of wealth because they were going to “have fun” with the money.
The couple, a retired television cameraman and retired psychiatric nurse, from Largs, Ayrshire, said their children Carly, a photography student, and Jamie, a call center worker , would buy their own homes and cars.
The family donated £ 1million to the SNP shortly after winning.
Colin and Chris Weir became Europe’s biggest lottery winners when they won over £ 161million in 2011
3. Adrian and Gillian Bayford from Suffolk won over £ 148million in August 2012.
The marriage ended just 15 months after starting their new jackpot-winning life, citing the stress of money as the reason they had to go their separate ways.
At the time, a spokesperson for Ms Bayford said: ‘Gillian Bayford confirms that her marriage to Adrian has ended irreparably and that they have separated’.
It came after Ms Bayford was forced to deny having an affair with the couple’s gardener, Chris Tovey.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford from Suffolk won over £ 148million in August 2012
4. Anonymous ticket holder won £ 123million in July
5. Patrick and Frances Connolly from County Armagh won the entire £ 115million EuroMillions jackpot on New Years Day 2019
6. An anonymous ticket holder claimed just over £ 113million in October 2010 and chose not to go public.
7. Neil Trotter, from south London, earned nearly £ 108million from a former car mechanic to a multimillionaire in March 2014.
Neighbors in Croydon described that he and his partner Nicky Ottaway moved “almost overnight” after winning the EuroMillions jackpot last March.
Mr Trotter admitted at the time that he looked like his namesake, Del Boy Trotter of Only Fools And Horses.
Neil Trotter, along with his partner Nicky Ottaway, took home nearly £ 108million, rising from former car mechanic to multimillionaire in March 2014
8. Cambridgeshire couple Dave and Angela Dawes won over £ 101million in their third EuroMillions draw in October 2011.
Mr Dawes said he “didn’t sleep” on the night of the victory because it was too late to call Camelot after the couple checked his numbers.
Last year the couple were brought to justice by their son, Afghanistan veteran Michael Dawes, 32, who said he was “not generous in spirit”.
But a judge ruled the millionaire dad didn’t need to keep bailing out his son, who burned £ 1.6million in two years, and returned for more, ignoring the advice of her mother-in-law to stop eating at the Ritz and go to McDonald’s instead.
Let’s drink to that! Steve and Lenka Thomson pose with their life-changing check
9. Independent builder Steve Thomson, 42, and his wife Lenka, 41, of Selsey, West Sussex, are named winners of the £ 105million EuroMillions jackpot.
10. A UK winner received a payment of £ 93million in June 2015, but decided to remain anonymous.
Dave and Angela Dawes won over £ 101million in their third EuroMillions draw in October 2011
11. The Davies family of Wales won £ 61million at EuroMillions in 2016
Stephanie Davies, 23, reportedly bought the ticket ‘reluctantly’ at the time after her mother Sonia called her from Florida begging her to come out and buy one.
Keith Reynolds, Sonia Davies, Stephanie, Courtney Davies and Steve Powell all raised jackpot money and said they were the “luckiest people” on the planet to win.
12. Shipley’s single mother Bev Doran earns £ 14million in 2017
After Bev won the award, it meant she could buy the house of her dreams for herself and her family.
Bev, who cares for her two autistic children, had previously lived in a town hall before her victory.